ZX4-MK6 HIGH OUTPUT SAWING & MACHINING CENTER FROM STUGA for 800 plus windows per week
A very high output sophisticated cutting & prepping centres developed out of the knowledge learned from manufacturing 76 Flowlines over six years.
Every possible saw cut and prep can be produced on the this machining center. This includes forty five and ninety degree cuts, ‘V’ and ‘Y’ notches, trickle vents, drainage, pressure equalisation, upstand removal, espag preps, dog bolts, tilt and turn preps, door locks and hinges, letterboxes, spot preps and anything else that can be required. Notching is on both sides of any frame of transom profile using saw blades and not milling cutters. Lesser centers cannot notch on both sides of a profile which can be very inconvenient and usually isn’t explained to the unwary customer.
Three hundred and sixty degree rotary tooling system allows for unlimited machining possibilities and an unlimited number of profile systems that can be loaded to one machine and run at the same time. This rotary system is considerably more flexible and much faster than fixed heads partly because the cutters are much closer to the profile and are positioned as the profile is still moving ready to cut as soon as it stops. The rotating movement of the rotary head is extremely fast but also only has to move small distances between operations as the software optimises these movements.
Separate sawing and machining modules working in harmony ensure that delays caused by prepping and cutting waiting for each other are reduced to a minimum or even eliminated. The ‘U’-shape layout is much more operator friendly than long in-line layouts.
The ZX4-MK6 is capable of producing between 800 and 1,000 or more windows per week. The ZX4 has three more working heads than the ZX3. The ZX4 has an enhanced output saw unit that can easily cope with stated output volumes. Notes! We can prove to you why a single saw blade is always faster than two saw blades. Claimed output volumes can be guaranteed by Stuga. Ask for an analysis of your production requirements for a detailed and guaranteed output report but you must provide detailed data of your window styles and volumes.
- Available feeding right to left or left to right
- Profile recognition
- Swarf extractor
- Offcut conveyor
- Label printer (Barcode ready)
- Laser measuring throughout
- Re-usable offcut management system
- Onboard optimisation
- Simultaneous prepping on both sides of a profile for trickle vents and doors
- ‘V’ and ‘Y’ notching on front and back of all profiles for increased convenience
- Full buffering system for more efficient balance between cutting and machining centres
- Full Beckhoff control
- Full closed loop CNC systems throughout
- Diagnostic internet link and four cameras for enhanced remote diagnostics
- Established links to major software suppliers
- Programmable gripper to match all British profile systems
- Tool breakage indication as standard
- Barcode scanning of cut bar remakes
- See the About Us/News page for more details on ZX machining centres